Friday, January 4, 2013

The Ghost




I am known to watch "scarey" shows according to my friends and family. The other night I watched a show about a house that was haunted from a brutal murder in 1915. Off to bed I went and into a nice sleep. At 3AM I sat bolt upright in bed wakened by the sound of a very bizarre sounding "We Wish You A Merry Christmas". Slowly calming myself down, I went through the appliances that could be on..TVs, radio, computer, Nothing was on. I was starting to get a little scared..no way was my house haunted. So I willed myself back to sleep. The next morning I woke up and saw the door to the spare bedroom was open. I had put all the Christmas decorations on the bed to be packed away. Bet and Hank had been loose in that half of the house for the night and apparently pushed the door open and snatched the little plush dog that plays a barking rendition of  "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" when squeezed. He is now residing with the other dog toys.
Ghosts.....Not!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that you were awakened at 3:00 a.m. That is the "witching hour." Hmmm. . . .
    : )

    ReplyDelete