Sunday, May 30, 2010

Catch Up

Since I am pretty much stuck to the house (and I don't do sick well) I thought I would catch the blog up! Len did most of the work this weekend while I spent time on the couch. I kept watching the fertilized lawn and thought one day we should cut it. Then it rained, and rained and wouldn't dry out enough in between to get it mowed.



Len struggled through the now very tall grass and I hear we are buying a ride on lawn mower now.
He thankfully stopped to take a break when his Mom phoned.



A friend that we used to buy cattle from likes to bring over a few steers to put in the top field that we don't hay because it's too many rocks and hilly. Len went up the back way to check the fences and the two "young girls" ran with the quad. He came back on the road so I was lucky to have the camera handy and take these pictures of Len, Rosie and Kip.



No comments:

Post a Comment