Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Day After


See Previous Post..'nuff said

The part I left out yesterday when doing "sheepday" was the injuries. Len fared well, only bumped his head on one of the center posts in the barn. Not sure how that happened?? Jumping out of the alleyway prehaps? I cut my palm with the new sharp hoof trimmers and thought I had been blinded when one of my sheep spit the Valbazan straight back into my face and one eye. You can picture this:  Me yelling for water, Len grabs my water bottle which had cran-water in it and I'm yelling..no no get some clean water..  Now I would have grabbed the bottle, dumped out the cran-water and filled it up at the waterer not far from the barn. Not my husband. He ran all the way to the house, searched for a container and brought me some clean water. Poor guy could  hardly breath but he ran all the way. My hero!

Ok, where the heck is that Aleve?

No comments:

Post a Comment